Click on the tabs below to read our latest blogs
Meet and Greet at Manchester Airport
Manchester Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world, with over 83 million passengers passing through it annually.
With a history spanning back to 1956, Manchester Airport has always been committed to providing its visitors with excellent service and facilities. Our Meet & Greet Service at Manchester Airport goes above and beyond expectations by offering travellers a professional team that can help them navigate their way to the Airport before they fly off into the sunset.
Imagine being greeted by a friendly face at the airport with your name on it. Imagine not having to worry about finding your luggage or a cab. Now imagine that same service in an international setting, and you have Meet & Greet Manchester Airport Service!
Meet & Greet Manchester Airport provides chauffeured transportation from one of Europe’s busiest airports, providing a stress-free journey for business travellers and vacationers alike. We serve all major European destinations including Amsterdam, London, Madrid and Paris.
Manchester Airport is the busiest airport in Britain and has often been called the “Gateway to Europe” as it is situated at a major international hub. The airport offers many services, like five restaurants, two bars, and even a cinema. But what about when you have an early flight or late arrival? What if you are catching an onward connecting flight from Manchester Airport?
If you’ve ever been to Manchester Airport, then you know that it can be a stressful experience. You may have found yourself in the wrong terminal, or missed your flight altogether. But there is one way to make these travel woes disappear: Meet and Greet at Manchester Airport! We offer both private meet-and-greet services for those traveling with children as well as luxury chauffeur service for those who are flying solo while visiting our great city of Manchester. Our drivers will pick up from any airport arrival point (Manchester Terminal 1, 2 or 3) and take care of all aspects of your journey so that when you arrive at home safely after an enjoyable trip abroad, nothing else will feel like a hassle.
Our team offers Meet and Greet at Manchester Airport and are pleased to offer a friendly, professional experience for travellers arriving or departing from the airport. We are always happy to greet you with our signature warm smile when you arrive in Manchester or help your family members as they depart on their journey home. Contact us today if this sounds like something you would benefit from!
Chauffeurs are an integral part of a successful business. They provide reliable transportation for employees, customers and guests alike; they take care of the details that keep your business running smoothly.
A chauffeur is an individual who primarily drives a motor vehicle—usually a luxury car or limousine. Chauffeurs are employed by individuals and businesses to provide transportation services, such as driving customers to destinations in their own vehicles, delivering packages, transporting employees and providing sightseeing tours.
Some Chauffeur based facts are below
- A chauffeur is a person who drives a motor vehicle or horse-drawn carriage
- Chauffeurs are employed by private individuals, companies and organizations to drive their cars or other vehicles for business and personal use
- The term “chauffeur” comes from the French verb chauffer meaning “to heat”. This was used to describe the job of someone who would sit next to an open fire in order to provide warmth for passengers when they were travelling in carriages
- Chauffeurs can be male or female, but traditionally they are men because drivers must have more physical strength than women due to the heavy nature of some items that need carrying
- Drivers typically work full-time hours on a set schedule, such as 9am – 5pm Monday through Friday
- They may also work part-time hours on weekends with no set schedule depending on availability
- Chauffeurs are a great way to avoid the hassle of driving and parking
- They can also be used for airport pick-ups, special events, or other occasions where you may not want to drive yourself
- Limousines offer more space than your average car so it’s easy to bring along luggage or other items
- For more information about chauffeurs in your area contact us today! We’ll help you find what you need at an affordable price!
We make the process of arriving at the airport, or returning home and travelling to your ultimate destination completely stress free. Our service ensures that the trip to and from the airport is relaxing and luxurious – a great beginning or end to your trip rather than a source of stress and concern.
To ensure this level of service, we have refined every aspect of our offering with a level of thought and planning that we believe are unmatched.
Manchester Airport is one of the busiest airports in Europe, handling more than 25 million passengers every year. It has four runways and two passenger terminals, making it a hub for both long haul and short haul flights.
Here are some interesting facts about Manchester Airport
- Manchester Airport is the busiest airport in Northern England
- The first flight out of Manchester Airport was on January 17, 1938
- It has been ranked as one of the best airports in Europe by Skytrax for three years running
- There are a variety of shops and restaurants to choose from at the airport
- If you’re looking for flights, there’s a terminal that specialises specifically in finding them
- You can’t bring any liquids through security – not even water! They’ll have to be left behind or thrown away before going through security checkpoints
- Manchester Airport was founded in 1938 as part of the British Airports Authority
- The airport has four terminals and is served by more than 70 airlines
- It is one of the busiest airports in Europe, with a total throughput of 25 million passengers each year
- Check-in facilities are located on all levels of the terminal building
11 The airport has its own railway station that connects to other destinations across the UK via high speed trains like Virgin Trains East Coast and Northern Rail
It can be hard to find a flight that’s convenient, affordable and comfortable. Thankfully, Manchester Airport is the perfect place for all of those things! The airport offers service from over 100 destinations around the world on more than 50 airlines. Though there are plenty of other airports in Europe with better amenities, you won’t find one with nicer staff or cleaner bathrooms than this one – it’s worth every penny!
Manchester Airport is a well organised, clean and comfortable place to travel from. The facilities are modern with plenty of seating for those waiting on their flight or for families travelling together. There’s also a huge range of shops inside which make it easy to pass time while you’re there. It really felt like the perfect balance between feeling relaxed and cared for without ever getting bored – which we think says something about how well designed these spaces are! So if you’re looking forward to your next trip through Manchester Airport don’t hesitate because it’ll be worth it.
As well as this, we are here to simplify the transfer process for you. Arrive and depart in style in one of our luxury Mercedes V Class Chauffeur driven Limosuines.